Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: TROD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Rise of Darkness. Embark on funfilled adventures as you and your partner explore various parts of the world and discover new things

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wigglytuff Meets Team Sapphire

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dice
Admin

Wigglytuff Meets Team Sapphire Empty
PostSubject: Wigglytuff Meets Team Sapphire   Wigglytuff Meets Team Sapphire I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 9:42 pm

Wigglytuff clutched her Perfect Apple tightly. Nervously. What if the new team wasn't good enough for the guild? She awaited their arrival. A small Poochyena came in followed by an Eevee and a Larvitar. "Hello, fellow pokemon! Are you ready to become a rescue team?"
Back to top Go down
https://pmdtrod.rpg-board.net
Claire teh Eevee

Claire teh Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Wigglytuff Meets Team Sapphire   Wigglytuff Meets Team Sapphire I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 10:12 pm

Claire gasped excitedly and jumped up and down, "Yes! This is so awesome! It's beyond awesome! It's amazingling awesome, and so awesome it's amazing!"
Andrew's only response was a quick and firm face palm. He muttered thanks to the poochyana and walked up to the Wigglytuff with the eevee, nodding yes.
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wigglytuff Meets Team Sapphire   Wigglytuff Meets Team Sapphire I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 10:47 pm

"Well i'm glad you're enthusiastic." she said, nodding to the Eevee. He shook... paws with them both and smiled. "I'll give you both your exploration items. After that, you'll need to complete a job. It's so I know that you're ready to join (and help you understand how all this works O.O)." Wigglytuff turned and searched through a large leather bag. She took out a small cream-colored bag and handed it to them, with the cover open. Inside was a map and two bronze badges and two Oran Berries. Also, there was only one Pecha Scarf. "These are vital for your adventures. Use them wisely in your adventures. And um.. for other stuff.." she said hurriedly, quickly digging through her leather bag. She handed the Eevee 1,000 poke!
Back to top Go down
Claire teh Eevee

Claire teh Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Wigglytuff Meets Team Sapphire   Wigglytuff Meets Team Sapphire I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 2:21 pm

"Of course!" Claire shouted happily.
Andrew gladly took the bag, pushing things and seeing the items they had received. He took out a pecha scarf. "You should wear this." He set the bag down and tied it around her neck, though she almost look as if she were going to protest.
Claire couldn't help it, her eyes lit up when she saw the money. This would help so much. "Thank you!", she shouted... "Now, let's go! Let's go!" The Eevee butted Andrew forward with her head until the two were at a good pace to the exit.
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wigglytuff Meets Team Sapphire   Wigglytuff Meets Team Sapphire I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 10:07 pm

Wigglytuff cleared her throat. "Not just ANY job, young rookies. A rookie job. A beginner job. Choose one, and be on your way!"
Back to top Go down
Claire teh Eevee

Claire teh Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Wigglytuff Meets Team Sapphire   Wigglytuff Meets Team Sapphire I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 11:03 pm

"Got it!" Claire waved bye and sprinted to the bullitin board.
Back to top Go down
Guildmaster Wiggles

Guildmaster Wiggles

PostSubject: Re: Wigglytuff Meets Team Sapphire   Wigglytuff Meets Team Sapphire I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:03 pm

Team Awesomefrenzy was searching the board as well. "Hello! Are you two new recruits, too?" a cheerful Torchic asked. A Totodile followed behind her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wigglytuff Meets Team Sapphire   Wigglytuff Meets Team Sapphire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wigglytuff Meets Team Sapphire
Page 1 of 1